THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, especially for my students:
I am available through a multitude of communication streams. I believe that communication is essential to the learning and development process. Holding onto that philosophy means that I receive and reply to an immense number of calls, tweets, Facebook messages, text messages, and other communication on a daily basis. I also have many jobs including non-profit director, volunteer coordinator, PhD student, and college instructor. I contribute equal effort to all of my endeavors, meaning that I must divide my time accordingly. I READ AND REPLY TO EVERY MESSAGE THAT I RECEIVE.
Therefore, it is essential to remember two very important points:
- Please make certain that your message is important, clearly conveyed, and as brief as possible
- Please allow me considerable time to reply to your message
Now… Please contact me!
You can call me at 77-Girdwood, which is (774) 473-9663, or straight from the web by clicking on the Google Voice icon below.
- Simply click the Google “Call Me” widget below
- Enter your name
- Type in my mobile phone number (774) 473-9663 into this Google “Call Me” widget
- Finally, click “Connect”
- Please note: You need a microphone on your computer to use this widget!
- Or, find me on Twitter @JohnGirdwood
- I try to check my DM: and RT: at least once per day; remember, what you post on Twitter is public
- Or, find me on Facebook at Facebook.com/ProfessorGirdwood
- I prefer not to use Facebook messaging, although I check comments to my wall on occasion
- Or, find me on Skype, username: JohnGirdwood.com
- I like Skype, but I rarely turn it on; please schedule a Skype appointment with me
- Or, send me a text to 77-Girdwood which is (774) 473-9663
- I usually am able to check these texts using a Chrome plugin on weekdays, 7a-9p
Or, you can send me a message by using the contact form here: